The Art of Negotiating, Communicating and Influencing / source/
Start Date : 6 May, 2019
Duration : 5 Days
Class Code : SCA001
Who Should Attend
This program is valuable for those committed to improving their skills in negotiation with individuals, teams, departments and organizations.
- Opening the negotiation
- Working to gain and retain power
- Handling different behaviors and tactics
- Identifying and understanding the influencers
- Securing agreement
- Summarizing and concluding
- Maintaining a positive mind set
Selecting a communication approach that builds collaboration:
- Recognizing what you don’t know
- Mapping your knowledge domains to improve effectiveness
- Employing active listening techniques to manage conflict.
Deploying Negotiation Strategies
- Evaluating alternatives
- Creating strategies tailored to a specific situation
- Selecting a best fit method
- Adapting to strategies counters
Implementing your preferred approach
- Mapping best practice models to your situation
- Developing common ground to resolve differences
- Creating flexible strategies from others’ perspectives
- Separating people from the situation
Benefits of Attending
By the end of this training program, each participant will be able to:
- Develop your negotiation skills to deliver successful results.
- Obtain others’ commitment to ideas, projects or actions that are in the organizations’ best interest.
- How to create and manage dynamic negotiation environment.
- Convince others either directly or through using appropriate third party.
- Integrate people and process elements, creating flexible framework for your negotiation strategies and situations.