Talent Management - The Future of HR / KSA - AlKhobar
Start Date : 28 July, 2019
Duration : 5 Days
Class Code : Juc41
Who Should Attend:
Middle line managers, HR supervisors, training managers as well as all those involved in designing and setting up talent management systems that will allow the organization to create organizational excellence and continuously improve its bottom line
Benefits of Attending:
- Identify types of talent.
- Identify key phases for implementing a talent management program.
- State the importance and benefits of talent management
- Compare talent management with replacement planning and succession planning.
- Identify methods to determine talent for a position
- Build up questions that help you recognize talent
- Use measures to retain talent.
- Strategies to prepare for the future of HR
- Defining Talent Management
- Performance Management
- Talent Reviews
- Succession & Career Planning
- Competency Assessment
- Coaching, Training & Development
- Employee Retention
- The Future of HR