Strategic Thinking for Continuous Improvement / KSA - AlKhobar
Start Date : 18 August, 2019
Duration : 5 Days
Class Code : MPKHC31
Who Should Attend
Executives, division leaders, and other senior managers involved in the formation and implementation of strategic planning.
Benefits of Attending:
- Identifies and addresses issues that represent highest strategic priorities.
- Control reactive fixes to problems even in an uncertain business environment.
- Learn to create better short-term goals that support long-term strategy.
- Identify strategic planning issues in order to develop a unique competitive
- Align your organization with your strategic planning goals by integrating strategy, objectives, metrics, and performance.
- Determine the best approach to effectively implement your strategic planning.
- Strategic Thinking Process and Skills.
- Reviewing the business and industry environment; assessing your current organization.
- Moving from Operational Management to Strategic thinker and leader.
- A Strategic Planning Process.
- Assessing the Internal and External Environment - SWOT analysis.
- Organizational Structure and Performance Measurement.
- Create Balanced Scorecard for Performance.
- How to become a high-performing organization.
- Strategic Planning Execution.
- Ensuring Strategic Alignment.