Advanced Technical Writing and Communication Skills / KSA - AlKhobar
Start Date : 1 Sep, 2019
Duration : 5 Days
Class Code : Sepc43
Who Should Attend:
Employees, supervisors, and managers seeking to take their communication skills to the next level by developing advanced communication techniques.
- Take the lead in creating an environment that encourages open and honest communication at all levels in the organization.
- Use advanced communication tools and skills to deliver various types of messages.
- Supports open and thorough communication across the business.
- Builds effective two-way communication channels within the business area and across departments.
- Identify the different personal listening styles and discover their own
- Describe and harness the power of body language.
- Practice and use assertiveness skills in different situations.
- Demonstrate the use of the secrets of influence for effective communication.
- Displays tact and diplomacy when communicating on sensitive issues.
- Adapts way of influencing different people.
- Communication functions
- The four laws of communication
- Two-way communication
- Communicating for results
- Understanding elements of communication
- Effective listening and paraphrasing techniques
- The art of body language
- Media Richness - Selecting the right channels
- Complete message – written communication
- Communicating through colours
- Activities for practicing assertive behaviour
- The power of influence and persuasion