Decision Making in Crisis & Emergency Situations / source/
Start Date : 24 Nov, 2019
Duration : 5 Days
Class Code : Nodl26
Who Should Attend:
Senior managers who are responsible for dealing with crises at strategic and tactical levels, as
well as operations managers, supervisors, and crisis management team personnel.
This workshop will provide professionals with the knowledge, skills, and attitudes required to
manage and lead teams and organizations before, during, and after a crisis or emergency.
With focus in the following areas:
- Strategic leadership challenges.
- Apply effective crisis management tools and techniques for when an organization is under pressure
- Assign people to an appropriate crisis team role.
- Consequences of sub-optimal execution.
- Conduct a crisis audit
- Understand the roles communications plays in de-escalating a crisis
- Determine how to manage incidents
- Establish the means for business continuity
- Help your team recover from a crisis
- What is crisis management and What is emergency Management?
- Conducting the crisis audit
- Prepare for crisis and Perform Risk Level Analysis.
- Developing a response process
- Creating crisis team and Resolve crisis with the timeline technique.
- Lead Effectively during Crisis.
- Consulting with the experts
- Incident management techniques
- Working through the issues
- Establishing an emergency operations center
- Building business continuity and recovery
- Business Recovery and Learn from Crisis.
- Strategies, structures and command.
- Internal communications and internal stakeholder management.
- Plenty of tabletop exercises, external case studies and practice opportunities