HR Metrics that will Improve Results / Jordan
Start Date : 3 Mar, 2019
Duration : 5 Days
Class Code : HJO018
Who Should Attend:
HR professionals, experienced officers and managers in Human Resources Line managers who have significant HR and staffing responsibilities and who want to improve their ability to manage human resource outcomes within their scope of operations.
By the end of this course, participants will have demonstrated;
The ability to make evidence-based business and HR decisions using raw data, business intelligence skills, and knowledge of HR metrics.
- Categories of different types of HR metrics.
- Introduction to data table manipulation tools.
- Creating PivotTables from data tables by using Microsoft Excel spreadsheets.
- Outline evidence – based decision making.
- Metrics – Headcount, FTE, Diversity, Leaves of Absence.
- Metrics – Demographics and Retirements
- Metrics – Attrition and Turnover
- Metrics – Recruitment, Selection, and New Hires.
- Metrics – Performance, Promotions, and Movements.
- Analyze diverse sets of HR data and metrics to analyze an HR Strategy.