Developing Your Emotional Intelligence / source/
Start Date : 8 Jul, 2019
Duration : 5 Days
Class Code : SCA002
Who Should Attend:
Those who wants to cope own and others’ emotions and become a more conscious communicator – someone who knows exactly what you want to say and understands the impact of your message.
- Demonstrates ability to cope own and others’ emotions while gaining their cooperation.
- Strives to understand personal dilemmas within behavioral and social paradigms.
- Grasps effective communication concepts and techniques to manage the interaction with others.
- Builds trust through openness, honesty and integrity.
- Maintains a good and healthy rapport with others.
- Has ability to objectively self reflect on performance and behavior.
- The difference between EI and IQ
- Characteristics of a High and low EQ Person
- Emotional Competencies
- Self-Awareness and (ECI) Model
- Social Intelligence
- Communication Concepts & barriers.
- Builds trust through openness.
- Giving and recieving good feed back