Business Wrting Skills: Technical Report Writing / source/
Start Date : 7 Jul, 2019
Duration : 5 Days
Class Code : TJO022
Who Should Attend:
Professionals who require assistance in developing their skills in technical report writing.
- Write with greater clarity and precision—in less time.
- Present complex technical information simply.
- Organize your material by purpose and audience.
- Know the purpose of your writing before you begin.
- Recognize the needs of your audience.
- Learn how to use illustrations.
- Produce final drafts to make the “write” impression with your superiors
- The basics of good technical writing.
- Select the appropriate format for presenting information.
- Understand the needs of your audience. Language-Related Issues.
- Develop an effective, clear writing style.
- Illustrations, Numbering and Documentation.
- Understand sentence structure & powerful word usage.
- Simplify complex information/edit & revision techniques.
- Use graphics effectively (Incorporate charts and tables).
- Organize information using reader-based principles.
- Real examples, work-groups, case studies, exercises and interactive activities