Decision Making & Problem Solving Process / source/
Start Date : 1 Sep, 2019
Duration : 5 Days
Class Code : MJO024
Who Should Attend:
This workshop is suitable for all levels of Management and Supervisory or staff, who want to lead and develop their teams through making effective decisions and reflect it to high levels of commitment and productivity.
- Apply logical and creative approaches to solving problems and making decisions
- Correctly recognizes compelling data trends/ patterns.
- Apply and effectively use the systematic process of problem solving and the rational model for decision making
- Effectively deal with organizational problems
- Recognize the differences between teamwork and individual work in analyzing and solving problems
- Tests the appropriateness of a solution using cost-benefit analysis.
- Explain the roles of emotions and intuition in decision making
- Establishes clear criteria for an effective solution.
- Implement decision effectively
- Problem Identification Challenges
- Types of problems
- Mental models (google)
- Identifying Problems Effectively
- Problem analysis supplementary tools
- Root cause analysis/Six Sigma Approach
- Fishbone diagram
- Why-why method
- The six thinking hats
- Decision analysis supplementary tools
- Force-field analysis / PMI
- Mind Mapping
- Grid analysis
- Cost/Benefit Analysis
- Decision Tree Group approach
- Creative Process Model- PIIV
- Contingencies of Involvement
- Evaluating Decisions Better