Measuring Effectiveness of Training & Development / KSA
Start Date : 13 Oct, 2019
Duration : 5 Days
Class Code : LKS028
Who Should Attend:
Learning & Development Specialists, Training Analysts and Coordinators involved in the process of Training Needs Analysis; and who coordinate and organize training courses, and evaluate the results of training.
Benefits of Attending:
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Advance the strategic, tactical and administrative competencies that Learning &
- Development Specialists need to know and do.
- Identify the strategic significance of training through particular emphasis on aligning training with strategy, and partnering with managers and supervisors.
- Develop appropriate methods to conduct a Training Needs Assessment (TNA).
- Examine ways to select internal trainers and to hire external consultants.
- Develop an action plan for implementation which should significantly improve effectiveness & efficiency.
- Demonstrate the success of training at all evaluation levels, from reaction to Results.
Global L&D Practices & Trends Today
-Creating a Learning Environment
-The Changing face of training
-Evaluating Training Options
-KPI's L&D Specialist Should Track to Show the Value of Training
-ATD Competency Model: Competencies of the L&D Specialists
Training Implementation – The Success Story :
-Choosing the training best options
-Internal trainer selection process
-Hiring a consultant or external trainer
-Deciding on the program content
-The Overall Learning Experience
Training Needs Analysis – the levels and the approach:
-Diagnosis Organizational Needs and Making Training Decisions
-Assessing Performance Effectiveness
-Analyzing Causes of Performance Gaps
-Data collection methods: quantitative and qualitative
-HR Metrics: Training and Development
-Tabulating, Interpreting, and Reporting Results to Top Management.
-Organizational Analysis / Task Analysis /Person Analysis
-Setting the stage for learning: Maximizing Learning
Building Evaluation and Tracking Systems intoTraining Programs :
- Reasons for Evaluating
- Evaluation: Kirkpatrick's Four-Level Training Evaluation Model:
-Participants Reactions: Going Beyond "Smile Sheets"
-Participant Learning: Assessing Development of Knowledge and Skills
-Behavioral: Evaluating Transfer of Learningto the Job
-Results: Is the effect on the business