Coaching and Mentoring Skills / KSA
Start Date : 23 Jun, 2019
Duration : 5 Days
Class Code : LKS032
Who Should Attend:
Supervisors, team leaders and professionals at all levels who want to become effective
at coaching and motivating others
Benefits of Attending:
- Understand the coaching process of relationship building and setting goals.
- Develop skills to reinforce behaviour and motivation of peak performers.
- Develop a team environment that fosters synergy.
- Participants will practice advanced questioning techniques and models.
- Learn to listen with an empathetic ear and encourage open, two-way communication.
- Understand your role as leader and coach.
- Reflect your own skills and behaviour and how they influence your coaching abilities.
- Differences between Mentoring and Coaching.
- Understand what coaching/mentoring skills, knowledge and behaviors are required
- to ensure successful implementation.
- Participant profile / criteria
- Personality Assessment
- Communication skills audit
- Coaching contract form
- Adult Learning Style
- Values priorities list
- Checklist for establishing contract rules
- The GROW/ORACLE model.
- Managing coaching/mentoring relationship
- Dealing with difficult Coachee’s/Mentee’s.
- Positive problem solving
- Confidence strategies
- Harness the motivation and capability of each individual.
- Evaluating and Reporting