Strategic Thinking and Planning Skills / UAE
Start Date : 15 Sep, 2019
Duration : 5 Days
Class Code : MUA035
Who Should Attend:
Anyone who wishes to maximize his/ her performance, as well as personal and business success, by increasing emotion management and deal wisely and respectfully with interpersonal sensitive issues.
Benefits of Attending:
· Identifies and addresses issues that represent company’s highest strategic priorities.
· Control reactive fixes to problems even in an uncertain business environment.
· Learn to create better short-term goals that support long-term strategy.
· Identify strategic planning issues in order to develop a unique competitive advantage.
· Align your organization with your strategic planning goals by integrating strategy, objectives, metrics, and performance.
· Recognize how the actions of customers, competitors, and your own company determine the outcomes in your markets.
· Determine the best approach to effectively implement your strategic planning.
· Strategic Thinking Process and Skills.
· Reviewing the business and industry environment; assessing your current organization.
· Moving from Operational Management to Strategic thinker and leader.
· A Strategic Planning Process.
· Assessing the Internal and External Environment - SWOT analysis.
· Organizational Structure and Performance Measurement.
· Create Balanced Scorecard for Performance.
· How to become a high-performing organization.
· Strategic Planning Execution.
· Ensuring Strategic Alignment.