Advance Presentation Skills / KSA
Start Date : 30 June, 2019
Duration : 5 Days
Class Code : MPKHC26
Who Should Attend
All staff members who need to be able to conduct high impact presentations and to
speak persuasively and convincingly with colleagues and others.
- Prepare to deliver high impact presentations.
- How to perform a presentation confidently.
- How to deliver the message clearly.
- Use your voice and body language effectively and real examples.
- Displays tact and diplomacy when communicating on sensitive issues.
- Use Visual Aids and Support Materials effectively.
- Use relaxation techniques to overcome nervousness.
- Expertly handle difficult questions and situations.
Prepare to Give Presentation
*Learn the benefits of rehearsing, adhering to a time frame and speaking from notes.
*Reduce stress and speaker’s anxiety.
Balance Verbal and Nonverbal Messages
*The Impact of Body Language on your Message.
*Practice nonverbal impact skills to reduce nervousness and to engage the attention
of your listeners.
*Make your content clearer and more memorable.
*Building and Enhancing Credibility through Language.
Use the latest Visual Aids and Support Materials
*Describe the purpose of visual aids and support materials.
*Identify tips for effective composition of visual content & speaker aids.
Handle Questions from the Audience
*Explain the importance of the questioned - answer session.
*Engage your audience online comments and questions as learning happens.
*Respond professionally to questions from the audience.