Innovation in your Team / source/
Start Date : 16 June, 2019
Duration : 5 Days
Class Code : MPKHC11
Who Should Attend:
Managers, team leaders, directors, project managers, supervisors
- Think clearly, creatively and originally.
- Identifies ways to extend and apply innovative ideas to enhance team work and business results.
- Techniques leaders need to enhance the formation and performance of effective teams:
- Identifies ways to streamline and improve established processes and procedures.
- Works beyond traditional boundaries; willing to take risks and explore ideas.
- Provides the energy and drive to identify and implement new methods and improvements to meet business and customer expectations.
- Able to pioneer new creative ideas, adapt processes and create new solutions.
Course Outline (content):
- The infinite power and potential of your mind
- Your amazing brain
- Left brain / right brain
- Stimulating a creative frame of mind
- Obstacles to creativity and innovation
- Innovation and Leadership
- Creating an environment for open innovation
- How the world’s most innovative companies brainstorm
- Tools for Creative Thinking
- Lateral Thinking
- Mind Map for memory, creative thinking, and making decisions
- How to set up open innovation procedures
- Innovation in the chemical industry