Innovation and Creativity: the Key to Business Success / KSA - AlKhobar
Start Date : 23 June, 2019
Duration : 5 Days
Class Code : PKHC22
Who Should Attend:
Managers, team leaders, directors, project managers, supervisors and anyone who has influence over the creation, adoption and implementation of new products, services and processes.
- Think clearly, creatively and originally.
- Identifies ways to extend and apply innovative ideas to enhance business results.
- Identifies ways to streamline and improve established processes and procedures.
- Works beyond traditional boundaries; willing to take risks and explore ideas.
- Provides the energy and drive to identify and implement new methods and improvements to meet business and customer expectations.
- Able to pioneer new creative ideas, adapt processes and create new solutions.
- The infinite power and potential of your mind
- Your amazing brain
- Left brain / right brain
- Note-making and note-taking
- Stimulating a creative frame of mind
- Obstacles to creativity and innovation
- Creating an environment for open innovation
- How the world’s most innovative companies brainstorm
- Tools for Creative Thinking
- Lateral Thinking
- Mind Map for memory, creative thinking, and making decisions
- How to set up open innovation procedures
- Innovation in the chemical industry