Business Plan: Researching, Developing and Implementing Successful Business / UAE
Start Date : 23 June, 2019
Duration : 5 Days
Class Code : MPDC18
Who Should Attend:
This program is designed for All managers and department heads, supervisors and group leaders.
Benefits of Attending:
- Develop managers’ skills in preparing effective business plans for their organisations.
- Enhance the managers’ ability to identify key resources and capabilities in their organisation and build them into competitive advantage.
- Emphasise the importance of understanding the external as well as internal components of an organisation and how link these together to provide an effective plan.
- Identify the benefits of a realistic business plan which isolates the gaps restraining achievements.
- Identify key performance measures to monitor outcome of the plan.
What is a real business plan?
· Understanding the organisation and its strengths and weaknesses.
· What are the organisation’s competitive advantages?
· Planning process.
What markets does the organisation serve, where are its prospects?
· How are the markets to be addressed, do they have the potential to match the organisation’s objectives?
· Commodity or niche market propositions.
· The need to understand the competition.
Existing operations, matching them to the plan’s objectives.
· What resources are required to achieve the objectives, are they adequate or sufficient?
· Identifying gaps and how to fill them.
Organisation structure, does it meet the business’ objectives?
· Key personnel.
· Iterating the business plan.
Guide to preparation of a business plan combining all facets of an organisation’s resources, capabilities and potential as well as threats.
· Methods and techniques for scheduling & controlling