Effective Time Task & Work Planning / KSA - AlKhobar
Start Date : 21 Jyly, 2019
Duration : 5 Days
Class Code : Juc8
Who Should Attend
Managers and employees whose responsibilities require Planning, scheduling, delegation, leading, managing resources and making decisions.
Benefits of Attending:
- Become more productive by reordering priorities and establishing realistic deadlines.
- Have learned the practical steps involved in delegation that succeeds
- Be more aware of your strengths and areas for improvement
- Apply and effectively use the systematic process of planning, problem identification and the rational model for decision making
- Use environmental scanning, and breakeven analysis as tools for planning.
- Recognize the importance of control, and of properly utilizing key performance measures to keep work on track.
- Identify key performance measures to control & monitor outcome of the plan.
- Managing Multiple Tasks “Priorities & Deadlines”:
§ Benefits of time management
§ Priorities setting, task analysis and Planning techniques
§ Coordinating teams, tasks and projects
- Planning tools & Steps
§ Analysing opportunities
§ Establishing Objectives
§ Determining alternative courses of action
§ Selecting a course of action
§ Formulating derivative plans
§ Monitoring the plan
§ Differences between delegating & giving tasks
§ SMARTER delegation
- The rational approach to Problem Solving & Decision Making
§ Force field analysis
- Performance Management
§ Establishing performance standards
§ Measuring actual performance
§Taking corrective action