Successful Planning, Organising & Delegating / KSA - AlKhobar
Start Date : 21 July, 2019
Duration : 5 Days
Class Code :Juc13
Who Should Attend
Managers and employees whose responsibilities require Planning, scheduling, delegation, leading and managing resources.
Benefits of Attending:
- Enhance the managers’ ability to identify key resources and capabilities in their organization and build them into competitive advantage.
- Use environmental scanning, and breakeven analysis as tools for planning.
- Define projects and apply project management techniques such as 'PERT' diagrams, Gantt charts and Load charts.
- Recognize the importance of control, and of properly utilizing key performance measures to keep work on track.
- Identify key performance measures to control & monitor outcome of the plan.
- The Planning Process
§ Levels of Plans
§ Planning techniques
- Planning tools & Steps
§ Analysing opportunities
§ Establishing Objectives
§ Determining alternative courses of action
§ Selecting a course of action
§ Formulating derivative plans
§ Giving the plan a budget
§ Monitoring the plan
- Succession Management
§ The latest Information Technology for Planning
- Performance Management
§ Establishing performance standards
§ Measuring actual performance
§Taking corrective action