Start Date: 14 February, 2021
End Date : 18 February, 2021
Duration : 5 Days
This course is designed for those who are looking to understand the impacts of change on people, and to use that knowledge to plan and/or implement successful change in practice, culture or organizational structure.
- Identify the steps of a change process, analyze a change situation, create a sense of urgency, set goals, and monitor the progress of a change.
- Describe the WIFM – the individual motivators for change.
- Use needed components to develop change management and communications plans, and to list implementation strategies.
- Employ strategies for gathering data, addressing concerns and issues, evaluating options and adapting a change direction.
- Identify the obstacles to change including resistance and negative reactions to change, empower employees, and ease the tension caused by a change
- Utilize methods for leading change project status meetings, celebrating a successful change implementation, and sharing the results and benefits.
- Use strategies for aligning people with a change, appealing to emotions and facts.
Course Outline (Content):
- Preparing for Change
- Defining Your Strategy
- Building the Team
- Identifying the WIFM
- Building Support
- Understanding Change on an Individual Level
- Managing the Change
- Change Readiness Audit
- Stakeholder analysis
- Developing a Change Management Plan
- Developing a Communication Plan
- Implementing the Plans
- Gaining Support
- Gathering Data
- Addressing Concerns and Issues
- Adapting to change
- Coping with uncertainty
- Leading Change
- Overcome resistance
- Evaluating progress
- Examples and Case Studies
Who Should Attend?
Managers & Engineers who are looking to understand the impacts of change on people and to use that knowledge to plan and/or implement successful change in practice, culture or organizational structure.
- Change Management
- Project Management
- Analytical Thinking