Start Date: 8 August, 2021
End Date : 12 August, 2021
Duration : 5 Days
This course is designed to equip technical staff and professionals with advanced analytical tools; so that they can successfully solve complicated problems in a creative and professional way.
- Consider complex issues and translate them into a set of answerable questions.
- Identify and addresses issues that represent the highest strategic priorities.
- Identify logical errors, and false conclusions
- Correctly recognize compelling data trends/ patterns.
- Explore how to generate solutions to atypical problems and then test the solutions.
- Establish clear criteria for an effective solution.
- Know how to accurately interpret probability and other methods for increasing certainty in your judgment.
- Detecting and taking definitive action to prevent potential problems.
Course Outline (Content):
- Understanding how we think and reason.
- Advanced analytical thinking tools.
- Balancing multiple conditions impacting a business situation.
- Problem-solving skills and first steps: seeing patterns, abstracting to models and developing hypotheses.
- Cost-benefit analysis.
- Analytical techniques to support decision-making
- Solution Implementation Tools.
- Quality standards: DMAIC Six Sigma Process Thinking.
Who Should Attend?
Professionals at all levels to improve their analytical thinking so that they can successfully solve a wide variety of business problems in a creative and professional way.
- Analytical Thinking
- Innovation (Creativity)