Start Date: 30 May, 2021
End Date : 3 June, 2021
Duration : 5 Days
This course is designed to help managers, supervisors, and trainers, who need to be able to conduct advanced high impact presentations and to speak persuasively and convincingly to colleagues and others.
- Prepare and deliver advanced high impact presentations.
- Embeds a facilitation style into day-to-day working.
- Clearly and logically prepare and structure your presentation to different levels of understanding for a greater impact.
- Use effective and creative visual aids to support the presentation.
- Use your voice and body to bring life to your presentations.
- Use relaxation techniques to overcome nervousness.
- Presenting confidently to large or small groups.
- Using Persuasive Strategies.
- Expertly handle difficult questions and situations.
Course Outline (Content):
Develop and Organize Presentation Content
- Create an audience profile and set presentation parameters.
- Condense a speech outline into notes you can speak from.
Manage the Presentation Environment
- Describe the advantages and disadvantages of different room setups.
- Be able to anticipate, avoid and handle equipment problems.
Prepare to Give the Presentation
- Learn the benefits of rehearsing, adhering to a time frame and speaking from notes.
- Reduce stress and speaker’s anxiety.
Balance Verbal and Nonverbal Messages
- The Impact of Body Language on your Message.
- Practice nonverbal impact skills to reduce nervousness and to engage the attention of your listeners.
- Make your content clearer and more memorable.
- Building and Enhancing Credibility through Language.
Use Visual Aids and Support Materials
- Describe the purpose of visual aids and support materials
- Identify tips for effective composition of visual content and speaker aids
Special Applications in Training/Facilitation
- Learning Styles and its implications.
- On / Off – the – Job Training Methods.
Handle Questions from the Audience
- Explain the importance of the question-and-answer session.
- Respond professionally to questions from the audience.
Who Should Attend?
Managers, supervisors. and trainers who need to be able to conduct advanced high impact presentations and facilitations, and to speak persuasively and convincingly to colleagues and others.
- Influencing & Communication for Impact.