Start Date: 7 Oct, 2024
End Date : 11 Oct, 2024
Duration : 5 Days
This course is designed to help managers, supervisors, and trainers, who need to be able to conduct advanced high impact presentations and to speak persuasively and convincingly to colleagues and others.
- Prepare and deliver advanced high impact presentations.
- Embeds a facilitation style into day-to-day working.
- Clearly and logically prepare and structure your presentation to different levels of understanding for a greater impact.
- Use effective and creative visual aids to support the presentation.
- Use your voice and body to bring life to your presentations.
- Use relaxation techniques to overcome nervousness.
- Presenting confidently to large or small groups.
- Using Persuasive Strategies.
- Expertly handle difficult questions and situations.
Course Outline (Content):
Develop and Organize Presentation Content
- Clarifying purpose and choosing an appropriate structure and strategy
- Create an audience profile and set presentation parameters.
- Condense a speech outline into notes you can speak from.
Manage the Presentation Environment
- Describe the advantages and disadvantages of different room setups.
- Becoming comfortable presenting in front of the group and camera
- Be able to anticipate, avoid and handle equipment problems.
Prepare to Give the Presentation
- Learn the benefits of rehearsing, adhering to a time frame and speaking from notes.
- Reduce stress and speaker’s anxiety.
- How to make a persuasive speech
Balance Verbal and Nonverbal Messages
- The Impact of Body Language on your Message.
- Practice nonverbal impact skills to reduce nervousness and to engage the attention of your listeners.
- Maximizing impact through body language, postures, gestures and dress
- Make your content clearer and more memorable.
- Building and Enhancing Credibility through Language.
Use Visual Aids and Support Materials
- Describe the purpose of visual aids and support materials
- Design professional and compelling PowerPoint presentations
- Presenting complex data using graphs and visuals
- Creating and adding video clips to your power point presentations
- Identify tips for effective composition of visual content and speaker aids
Handle Questions from the Audience
- Explain the importance of the question-and-answer session.
- Preparing for questions and handling difficult or tricky questions
- Respond professionally to questions from the audience.
Techniques and Tools of a Master Presenter
- Finding your authentic voice as a presenter
- Increasing your authority and credibility as an expert in your field
- Engaging the right and left brains, the heads and the hearts of your audience
Who Should Attend?
Managers, supervisors. and trainers who need to be able to conduct advanced high impact presentations and facilitations, and to speak persuasively and convincingly to colleagues and others.
We utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This training course will be conducted as a highly interactive workshop session. A variety of training methodologies will be used Before and during the course whenever applicable. Some of these methods are gamification, online pre-post test, role plays, self-assessment instruments, group exercises & case studies.