Start Date: 12 December, 2021
End Date : 16 December, 2021
Duration : 5 Days
This course is designed to help executives, division leaders, and other senior managers involved in the formation and implementation of strategic planning.
- Develop and follow a strategic road map through a clear vision and statement of strategic intent.
- Identify the competencies and capabilities of strategically agile and effective organizations.
- Identify and address issues that represent the highest strategic priorities.
- Control reactive fixes to problems even in an uncertain business environment.
- Learn to create better short-term goals that support long-term strategy.
- Identify strategic planning issues in order to develop a unique competitive advantage.
- Align your organization with your strategic planning goals by integrating strategy, objectives, metrics, and performance.
- Determine the best approach to effectively implement your strategic planning.
Course Outline (Content):
- Strategic Planning Process and Skills.
- Reviewing the business and industry environment; assessing your current organization.
- Moving from Operational Management to Strategic thinker and leader.
- Strategic Leadership – Preparing for the future
- A Strategic Planning Process.
- Assessing the Internal and External Environment - SWOT analysis.
- Organizational Structure and Performance Measurement.
- Create a Balanced Scorecard for Performance.
- How to become a high-performing organization.
- Ensuring Strategic Alignment.
- Strategic Planning Execution.
Who Should Attend?
Executives, division leaders, and other senior managers involved in the formation and implementation of strategic planning.
- Analytical Thinking