Start Date: 15 April 2024
End Date : 19 April 2024
Duration : 5 Days
This course is designed to help professionals to improve their analytical thinking so that they can successfully solve a wide variety of business problems in a creative and professional way.
- Acquire a systematic approach to problem-solving by employing analytical thinking.
- Develop the ability to identify significant data trends and patterns effectively.
- Explore how to generate solutions to atypical problems and then test the solutions.
- Cultivate a rational mindset by avoiding emotional triggers that hinder optimal thinking.
- Set clear criteria to evaluate the effectiveness of potential solutions.
- Gain proficiency in interpreting probability and other methods to enhance certainty in decision-making.
- Define quality standards for research and analysis of activities.
Course Outline (Content):
- Exploring the intricacies of human cognition and reasoning.
- Utilizing various methods and strategies to enhance both analytical and intuitive decision-making abilities.
- Managing multiple factors that influence a business scenario.
- Developing problem-solving skills by recognizing patterns, creating models, and formulating hypotheses.
- Grasping the influence of uncertainty and risk on decision-making processes.
- Conducting cost-benefit analyses to evaluate options.
- Mitigating conflict and avoiding groupthink.
- Leveraging tools for effective implementation of solutions.
- Adhering to quality standards such as Six Sigma Process Thinking.
Who Should Attend?
Professionals at all levels to improve their analytical thinking so that they can successfully solve a wide variety of business problems in a creative and professional way.
We utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This training course will be conducted as a highly interactive workshop session. A variety of training methodologies will be used Before and during the course whenever applicable. Some of these methods are gamification, online pre-post test, role plays, self-assessment instruments, group exercises & case studies.