Start Date: 11 July, 2021
End Date : 15 July, 2021
Duration : 5 Days
This course is designed to help professionals to improve their analytical thinking so that they can successfully solve a wide variety of business problems in a creative and professional way.
- Learn a process for problem-solving through analytical thinking.
- Correctly recognizes compelling data trends/ patterns.
- Explore how to generate solutions to atypical problems and then test the solutions.
- Establish clear criteria for an effective solution.
- Know how to accurately interpret probability and other methods for increasing certainty in your judgment.
- Establishes quality standards for research and activities analysis.
Course Outline (Content):
- Understanding how we think and reason.
- Analytical thinking tools.
- Balancing multiple conditions impacting a business situation.
- Problem-solving skills and first steps: seeing patterns, abstracting to models and developing hypotheses.
- Cost-benefit analysis.
- Solution Implementation Tools.
- Quality standards: Six Sigma Process Thinking.
Who Should Attend?
Professionals at all levels to improve their analytical thinking so that they can successfully solve a wide variety of business problems in a creative and professional way.
- Analytical Thinking
- Innovation (Creativity)