Start Date: 23 May, 2021
End Date : 27 May, 2021
Duration : 5 Days
This course is designed to help all professionals interested in becoming more assertive, yet not aggressive.
- Analyze the basic principles underlying perception and human behavior.
- Identify, define and achieve assertiveness objectives.
- Solve problems by clarifying the real issues.
- Minimize conflict and build group commitment.
- Know when to give criticism and praise to produce results.
- Give direction without creating “static”.
- Role-play different personality types and identifies effective ways to deal with them.
Course Outline (Content):
- Communication and the new workplace.
- The power of trust.
- How perceptions influence your interaction with others and their responses to you.
- How to gain recognition and influence.
- Nonverbal and verbal skills: developing and delivering clear messages.
- Use listening and feedback skills to build high-performance work relationships.
- Develop strategies for constructive performance feedback.
- Dealing with Different Personalities and Difficult People.
- Assertively and productively manage conflict.
Who Should Attend?
All professionals who are interested in becoming more assertive, yet not aggressive.
- Influencing & Communication for Impact
- Effective Collaboration
- Emotional Intelligence