Start Date: 29 Sep, 2024
End Date : 3 Oct, 2024
Duration : 5 Days
This course is applicable for all company employees, including managers and supervisors to develop a highly effective and engaging team that will take your organization to new heights.
- The essential need for creating a high-performing team.
- Discover how a collaborative work environment can promote company success.
- Learn how to create a cooperative culture in the workplace as a team leader.
- Encourage team members to achieve optimal performance and results.
- Keys to become an effective communicator
- Clearly set goals for strategic objectives and motivate team members to achieve them.
- Effectively lead team members to achieve higher levels of productivity and performance.
Course Outline (Content):
- The crucial role of teams
- Team definition
- Characteristics of high-performance teams
- Stages of team development
- Selecting team members
- Functions and roles
- Trust, respect, and support
- The process of empowerment
- Influencing positive team environment
- Individual /Group empowerment
Team communication effectiveness
- Barriers to group communication
- Effective listening & feedback
Group problem solving
- Problem-solving process
- Reaching consensus
Who Should Attend?
Anyone preparing to lead a team or already has a team, including senior managers, department heads, supervisors, team facilitators and coordinators.
We utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This training course will be conducted as a highly interactive workshop session. A variety of training methodologies will be used Before and during the course whenever applicable. Some of these methods are gamification, online pre-post test, role plays, self-assessment instruments, group exercises & case studies.