Start Date: 12 December, 2021
End Date : 16 December 2021
Duration : 5 Days
This course is designed for decision-makers to make better decisions faster at both strategic and operational levels.
- To identify, analyze and validate the right “business questions” that decision-makers need to be answered to support tactical and strategic decision making.
- To map requirements to source data and to map and transform source data to enable effective, consistent, and high-quality solutions.
- To integrate business intelligence into your business processes and decision processes.
Course Outline (Content):
- The difference between Critical & Analytical Thinking
- Analytical vs. system
- Business Analytical Processes
- Leading with Data-Driven Decisions
- Top Problems with Data
- Big Data vs. Business Intelligence
- What is Business Intelligence?
- Business Intelligence VS Analytics
- Who do you need Business Intelligence
- Business Intelligence Process
- Role of BIS
- Objective of Problem Solving
- Life cycle of a problem
- Problem Analysis Tools
- Working through the Issues
- Six Sigma and Lean Six Sigma
- Strategic Mistakes
- Eight Ingredients for Good Decision Making
- Tools for Decision Making
- Solution Implementation
Who Should Attend?
Managers and Professionals at all levels to improve their business analytical skills so that they can make better decisions at both strategic and operational levels.
- Analytical Thinking
- Innovation (Creativity)