Start Date: 31 October, 2021
End Date : 4 November, 2021
Duration : 5 Days
This intensive certification course is designed to help trainers, human resource professionals, team leaders, and all individuals who are involved in training activities. The journey begins with an overview of what makes adult learning unique and passes through a comprehensive personal assessment and how to deal with the various types of participants. A detailed focus is also given to applying the 'ADDIE' & ISD models in instructional design. This course is designed to assist you in developing new facilitation techniques, methodologies, and insights to your training repertoire.
- Conduct training programmes that are exciting and results-based using the latest training methodologies
- Integrate training with the core competencies and strategy of the organization.
- Select appropriate training methods to achieve specific training and development objectives
- Plan and design high-impact and participative training sessions
- Use creativity in training as well as training design
- Facilitate and stimulate group discussions.
- Participate in a variety of presentation, application and feedback methodologies.
Course Outline (Content):
The Training Cycle
- The Training and Development Process
- The Role of the Professional Trainer
- From Training Needs Analysis (TNA) to Evaluation
- The Needs Analysis Process
- Aids to Training
- Learning Objectives; Program Design; Program Delivery
Core Competencies, Training and Strategy
- The Function and Purpose of Training
- How to Link Training with Strategy
- Competencies of a Professional Trainer
The Design of Training
- Significance of Learning Objectives
- A Blueprint for a Training Session: Objectives, Content and Methodology
How Adults Learn
- Assumptions about Adult Learning
- Characteristics of the Adult Learner
- Implications for the Professional Trainer
Training Delivery: The Method
- Attributes of an Effective Training Session
- The Virtual Classroom
- Audience Attention and Interest
- Simulating trainees' interest
- Controlling Nervousness
- What Usually Happens After Training
- The Professional Trainer Role Skill Transfer
- Ways to Improving Skill Transfer
Delivery and Critique of Training
- Delivering the Session
- Exchanging Constructive Feedback
Who Should Attend?
- Trainers & Facilitators
- Consultants & Adult Educators
- Human Resource Professionals
- Managers & Team Leaders and all individuals who are involved in training activities and delivery.
- Training design and delivery
- Learning and Development
- Influencing & Communication for Impact
- Planning and organizing
- Exam will be administered at the completion of the Certification Course (Pass rate is 70%). Exam results will not be disclosed.
- Project will be assigned by the instructor during the certification course.
- Deliver a twenty-minute training session and exchange feedback related to their training session.
- Those who attend % 80 of the course will get Certificate of attendance to the Certified Professional Trainer Course, in addition to the CPT designation when passes the project & exam.
- ME uses adult learning models to ensure that competencies are taught and understood by each of the participants. Adults learn by doing and imitating; therefore, each concept is backed up with role-plays, on-line assessment, exercises and question-and-answer sessions to ensure the participants can implement techniques and concepts immediately.