Start Date: 4 April, 2021
End Date : 8 April, 2021
Duration : 5 Days
This course will make you more aware of your personal habits, styles and preferences in coaching and mentoring through assessments, role-plays and exercises.
- Understand the coaching process of relationship building and setting goals.
- Develop skills to reinforce behaviour and motivation of peak performers.
- Develop a team culture & environment that fosters synergy.
- Participants will practice advanced questioning techniques and models.
- Learn to listen with an empathetic ear and encourage open, two-way communication.
- Understand your role as leader, mentor, and coach.
- Reflect your own skills and behavior and how they influence your coaching abilities.
- Develop your ability in working and relating effectively with people from different cultural backgrounds.
- List ways to minimize the barriers to cross-cultural communication.
Course Outline (Content):
- Differences between Mentoring and Coaching.
- Understand what coaching/mentoring skills, knowledge and behaviors are required to ensure successful implementation.
- participant profile/criteria
- personality Assessment
- Communication skills audit
- Communicating Across Cultures
- Non-verbal communication (body language) and culture
- Coaching contract form
- Adult Learning Style
- Checklist for establishing contract rules
- The GROW/ORACLE model.
- Managing coaching/mentoring relationship
- Dealing with difficult Coachee’s/Mentee’s.
- Culture, values, priorities list and behaviors
- Developing and Maintaining your Cultural Intelligence
- Positive problem solving
- Confidence strategies
- Harness the motivation and capability of each individual.
- Evaluating and Reporting
Who Should Attend?
Manager, Supervisors, team leaders and professionals at all levels who want to become effective at coaching and motivating others. Also, all Individuals who need to team up with people from other cultures more effectively.
- Effective Collaboration
- Emotional Intelligence
- Influencing & Communication for Impact