Start Date: 21 November, 2021
End Date : 25 Novmber, 2021
Duration : 5 Days
This course will make you more aware of your personal habits, styles and preferences in coaching and mentoring through assessments, role-plays and exercises.
- Understand the coaching process of relationship building and setting goals.
- Develop skills to reinforce behavior and motivation of peak performers.
- Develop a team environment that fosters synergy.
- Participants will practice advanced questioning techniques and models.
- Learn to listen with an empathetic ear and encourage open, two-way communication.
- Understand your role as leader and coach.
- Reflect your own skills and behavior and how they influence your coaching abilities.
Course Outline (Content):
- Differences between Mentoring and Coaching.
- Understand what coaching/mentoring skills, knowledge and behaviors are required to ensure successful implementation.
- participant profile/criteria
- personality Assessment
- Communication skills audit
- Coaching contract form
- Adult Learning Style
- Values priorities list
- Checklist for establishing contract rules
- The GROW/ORACLE model.
- Managing coaching/mentoring relationship
- Dealing with difficult Coachee’s/Mentee’s.
- Positive problem solving
- Confidence strategies
- Harness the motivation and capability of each individual.
- Evaluating and Reporting
Who Should Attend?
Supervisors, team leaders and professionals at all levels who want to become effective at coaching and motivating others.
- Effective Collaboration
- Emotional Intelligence
- Influencing & Communication for Impact