Start Date: 31 October, 2021
End Date : 4 November, 2021
Duration : 5 Days
This course is designed for those who feel that they need to improve their communication skills, to be able to communicate more effectively and more easily with the people they deal with at work and outside work.
- Take the lead in creating an environment that encourages open and honest communication at all levels in the organization.
- Use advanced communication tools and skills to deliver various types of messages.
- Supports open and thorough communication across the business.
- Builds effective two-way communication channels within the business area and across departments.
- Identify different personal listening styles and discover their own.
- Describe and harness the power of body language.
- Practice and use assertiveness skills in different situations.
- Demonstrate the use of the secrets of influence for effective communication.
- Displays tact and diplomacy when communicating on sensitive issues.
- Adapts way of influencing different people.
Course Outline (Content):
- Communication functions
- The four laws of communication
- Two-way communication
- Communicating for results
- Understanding elements of communication
- Effective listening and paraphrasing techniques
- The art of body language
- Media Richness - Selecting the right channels
- Complete message – written communication
- Communicating through colors
- Activities for practicing assertive behavior
- The power of influence and persuasion
Who Should Attend?
Employees, supervisors, and managers seeking to take their communication skills to the next level by developing two-way communication techniques.
- Influencing & Communication for Impact
- Effective Collaboration
- Emotional Intelligence