Start Date: 28 November, 2021
End Date : 2 December, 2021
Duration : 5 Days
This course is designed to help managers, project managers, supervisors, and anyone who has influence over the creation, adoption, and implementation of new products, services, and processes.
- Think clearly, creatively and originally.
- Identifies ways to extend and apply innovative ideas to enhance business results.
- Identifies ways to streamline and improve established processes and procedures.
- Works beyond traditional boundaries; willing to take risks and explore ideas.
- Provides the energy and drive to identify and implement new methods and improvements to meet business and customer expectations.
- Able to pioneer new creative ideas, adapt processes and create new solutions.
Course Outline (Content):
- The infinite power and potential of your mind
- Your amazing brain
- Left brain / right brain
- Note-making and note-taking
- Stimulating a creative frame of mind
- Obstacles to creativity and innovation
- Creating an environment for open innovation
- How the world’s most innovative companies brainstorm
- Tools for Creative Thinking
- Lateral Thinking
- Mind Map for memory, creative thinking, and making decision
- How to set up open innovation procedures
Who Should Attend?
Managers, team leaders, directors, project managers, supervisors, and all individuals who need to adopt a more creative approach in life or at work: whether to solve problems, come up with new initiatives, initiate and introduce changes, or deal with personal or organizational issues in non-conventional ways.
- Analytical Thinking
- Problem and situation analysis