Start Date: 18 Aug,2024
End Date : 22 Aug,2024
Duration : 5 Days
Delivering a dynamic, persuasive, informative and memorable presentation is one of the fastest ways to increase your influence and boost your credibility as a professional. This interactive training course will help you to move your confidence and skills to another level.
- Deliver a powerful, professional and on-purpose presentation
- How to perform a presentation confidently.
- Be a memorable and confident speaker
- Use your voice and body language effectively and real examples.
- Give a presentation without notes or cue cards
- Displays tact and diplomacy when communicating on sensitive issues.
- Use Visual Aids and Support Materials effectively.
- Learn how to overcome any possible problem Use relaxation techniques to overcome nervousness.
- Be confident answering questions and thinking on your feet
Course Outline (Content):
Prepare to Give Presentation
- Learn the benefits of rehearsing, adhering to a time frame and speaking from notes.
- Reduce stress and speaker’s anxiety.
Balance Verbal and Nonverbal Messages
- The Impact of Body Language on your Message.
- Practice nonverbal impact skills to reduce nervousness and to engage the attention of your listeners.
- Make your content clearer and more memorable.
- Building and Enhancing Credibility through Language.
Use the latest Visual Aids and Support Materials
- Describe the purpose of visual aids and support materials.
- Identify tips for effective composition of visual content & speaker aids.
- Master professional PowerPoint design and get your message across clearly
Handle Questions from the Audience
- Explain the importance of the questioned - answer session.
- Engage your audience with online comments and questions as learning happens.
- Respond professionally to questions from the audience.
Who Should Attend?
This training is a ‘must’ for all managers and professionals and everyone whose job involves communicating with, and influencing, other people.
We utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This training course will be conducted as a highly interactive workshop session. A variety of training methodologies will be used Before and during the course whenever applicable. Some of these methods are gamification, online pre-post test, role plays, self-assessment instruments, group exercises & case studies.