Start Date: 13 June, 2021
End Date : 17 June, 2021
Duration : 5 Days
This course is designed to help managers, team leaders, directors, project managers, supervisors and any professional who needs to develop their skills in innovation.
- Describe the fundamentals of innovation.
- List the challenges and cultural appropriateness of innovation.
- Identify how to generate, develop and communicate ideas.
- Demonstrate advanced skills in critical and creative thinking.
- Apply creative thinking skills and methods in work related or personal situations.
- Develop a business model canvas supporting value creation.
Course Outline (Content):
The Practice of Innovation
- What is innovation?
- Becoming innovative.
- Ideas for innovation.
- The importance of the Business Model for value creation.
- Introduction to Disruptive Innovation (DI).
- Examples of great disruption across multiple industries.
- Evaluate your ability to be disruptive.
- Enablers and constraints for DI.
Benchmarking for Innovation
- Principles of benchmarking for innovation.
- How to identify potential benchmarking projects.
- Running a Successful Benchmarking Project.
Critical and Creative Thinking
- Understanding the power of creativity.
- Your brain and ideas.
- Communication skills for Ideation.
- Core critical thinking skills.
- Argument mapping.
Culture and Innovation
- Understanding the levels of culture.
- Cultural barriers.
- What we know about culture and innovation.
- Creating a workplace culture that supports innovation.
Personal action planning.
Who Should Attend?
Managers, team leaders, directors, project managers, supervisors, and all individuals who need to adopt a more creative approach in life or at work; whether to solve problems, come up with new initiatives, initiate and introduce changes, or deal with personal or organizational issues in non-conventional ways.
- Analytical Thinking
- Problem and situation analysis