Start Date: 12 December, 2021
End Date : 16 December, 2021
Duration : 5 Days
This workshop is suitable for all levels of management and supervisory or staff, who want to lead and develop their teams effectively.
- Understand the need for teams in today’s changing business environment.
- Define their role as a team leader and make a positive contribution to team development.
- Empowers team members to achieve optimal performance and results.
- Become an effective communicator within a team working culture
- Align team goals to strategic objectives and motivate team members to achieve those goals.
- Effectively lead people to higher levels of productivity and performance.
Course Outline (Content):
- The crucial role of teams
- Team definition
- Characteristics of high-performance teams
- Stages of team development
- Selecting team members
- Functions and roles
- Trust, respect, and support
- The process of empowerment
- Influencing positive team environment
- Individual /Group empowerment
Team communication effectiveness
- Barriers in group communication
- Effective listening & feedback
Group problem solving
- Problem-solving process
- Reaching consensus
Who Should Attend?
Senior managers, department heads, supervisors, and team facilitators and coordinators.
- Effective Collaboration
- Influencing & Communication for Impact