Start Date: 23 May, 2021
End Date : 27 May, 2021
Duration : 5 Days
This course is designed to help managers, team leaders and individuals who have decided to learn and develop their emotional intelligence competencies; to enhance as well as manage their relationships at work and in life.
- Demonstrates the ability to cope with others’ emotions while gaining their cooperation.
- Strive to understand personal dilemmas within behavioral and social paradigms.
- Grasp effective communication concepts and techniques to manage the interaction with others.
- Apply the concepts and techniques in the workplace.
- Build trust through openness, honesty, and integrity.
- Maintain a good and healthy rapport with others.
- Have the ability to objectively self reflect on performance and behavior.
Course Outline (Content):
- The difference between EI and IQ.
- Characteristics of a High and low EQ Person.
- How to accurately perceive emotions
- Emotional Competencies.
- Self-Awareness and (ECI) Model.
- Social Intelligence.
- Communication Concepts & barriers.
- Use emotions to facilitate thinking
- Build trust through openness.
- Manage emotions
- Giving and receiving good feedback.
Who Should Attend?
Managers, business professionals and individuals who have decided to learn and develop their emotional intelligence competencies to enhance as well as manage their relationships at work and in life.
- Emotional Intelligence
- Influencing & Communication for Impact