Start Date: 5 December, 2021
End Date : 9 December, 2021
Duration : 5 Days
This course is designed to help executive assistants become more effective in the area of secretarial organization & office management, and using modern office technology and electronic equipment.
- Understand the changing business environment in which you operate and the impact it has on your role and the role of your manager.
- Enhance your interpersonal skills.
- Become a more confident decision-maker.
- Become more effective in a top management team setting.
- Learn to set personal objectives and develop a plan for your own career and knowledge development.
- Be able to apply creative thinking in difficult situations, and act more assertively when appropriate.
Course Outline (Content):
Motivation and Time Management
- The Changing Business Environment
- Understanding Motivation
- Time Management
Working More Effectively in a Top Management Team
- Setting Decision Making
- Diagnosing and analyzing issues
- Concentrating and making decisions effectively
- Getting decisions implemented
- Creative Thinking
Understanding Management and Leadership Styles
- Understand yourself, your boss and others
- Tips for cross-cultural and remote working
- Skills and strategies for handling important relationships
- How to improve performance
- How to improve self-confidence
- Negotiating, persuading, influencing techniques
- Giving feedback
Projecting Yourself and Effective Presentation Skills
Working on Continued Personal Growth
Who Should Attend?
Experienced and non-experienced professionals aiming to behold the responsibilities of an executive assistant.
- Analytical Thinking
- Effective Collaboration
- Influencing & Communication for Impact
- Relationship Management