Start Date: 2 Sep, 2024
End Date : 6 Sep, 2024
Duration : 5 Days
- Embeds a facilitation style into day-to-day working.
- Understand the principles of adult learning and demonstrate appropriate instructional techniques
- Apply the Instructional Systems Design (ADDIE) Model
- How to provide trainees with activities that they can do alongside the course that presents you with feedback of their progress.
- Use effective and creative visual aids to support the presentation.
- How to engage a virtual audience with tools that keep them interested and on pace
- Use your voice and body to bring life to your presentations and training sessions.
- Use relaxation techniques to overcome nervousness.
- Demonstrate the success of training session at all evaluation levels, from reaction to Results.
Course Outline (Content):
The Role of the Proficient Trainer
- The Training and Development Process
- The Training Needs Analysis (TNA) Process
- The Virtual Toolkit
The principles of adult learning
- Assumptions about Adult Learning
- Characteristics of the Adult Learner
- Implications for the Professional Trainer
Preparing & Planning for Training
- Evaluating Your Effectiveness
- Researching the Subject Matter
- Aids to Training
- Setting the Physical Environment
- Technology-Based Training Methods
- Prepare for a virtual training session
- Mobile Learning and Gamification
- Describe the advantages and disadvantages of different room setups.
- Be able to anticipate, avoid and handle equipment problems.
Who Should Attend?
- Professionals who need to be able to conduct a training for their assigned SHEM / OMS Element in the company
- Engineers, Managers, Human Resource Professionals, Team Leaders and all individuals involved in training activities.
- Anyone involved in talent management, Nationalisation programmes, business partnering; skills transfer or on-the-job training
We utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This training course will be conducted as a highly interactive workshop session. A variety of training methodologies will be used Before and during the course whenever applicable. Some of these methods are gamification, online pre-post test, role plays, self-assessment instruments, group exercises & case studies.