Start Date: 7 Oct, 2024
End Date : 11 Oct, 2024
Duration : 5 Days
This Effective Leader in the Oil, Gas & Petrochemicals Industries training course has been designed specifically for experienced individuals wanting to develop these skills within the increasingly complex and fast-changing oil, gas & petrochemical industry. This training course will deliver a structured framework for identifying and responding to new opportunities. It enables the participants to respond to the challenge of linking strategies to profitable growth objectives within these 3 closely integrated sectors.
- Improved leadership performance at all management levels
- The greater commitment of teams and individuals to achieving goals
- More rapid reaction to changes in the business environment
- Closer alignment of strategic and operational activities
- More cohesive teamwork across different organizational functions
- An improved planning approach that will sustain profitable growth.
Course Outline (Content):
Leadership in the Oil, Gas and Petrochemical Industry
- The differences between Leadership and Management
- What do we mean by leadership in our sectors?
- How can we turn leadership theory into practical action?
- Leadership Styles and Managing your Impact as a Leader
- Why would anyone agree to be led by you?
Oil, Gas and Petrochemical Industry – Challenges and Opportunities
- Macroeconomic Relationships – Companies, Governments & Institutions
- What is driving a structural shift in each of the three (3) sectors?
- OPEC and Non-OPEC players and the major markets
- Strategic challenges and opportunities facing the industry
- Organizational Design and Business Models
Strategic Thinking in the Oil, Gas and Petrochemical Industry
- What is the strategy, and why does it matter?
- How to integrate and align strategic and operational management
- Applying the best analytical and problem-solving techniques
- The central concept of profitable growth
- How to prepare, implement and develop a strategic plan
- Monitoring strategic performance and learning for the future
Contributing to an Analysis of Strategic Risk
- What is a strategic risk, and why is it important?
- Understanding the Risk Management Process
- Tools and Techniques of Risk Analysis and Risk Management
- Application of the Risk Management Process at the Strategic Level
- How to develop your strategic Risk Management System?
Leadership and Strategic Thinking Workshop
- Applying Strategic Leadership for Team Development
- Leveraging Innovative Leadership Skills
- Developing a strategic thinking culture in your team
- Key Learning Points and Summary
- Developing a personal plan to use in organization
Who Should Attend?
- Strategic and Operational Planning Specialists
- Financial Managers and Financial Analysts
- Business Development Specialists
- Sales and Marketing Staff
- Logistics and Supply Chain Specialists
- Human Resource Specialists .
We utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This training course will be conducted as a highly interactive workshop session. A variety of training methodologies will be used Before and during the course whenever applicable. Some of these methods are gamification, online pre-post test, role plays, self-assessment instruments, group exercises & case studies.