Start Date: 23 Sep, 2024
End Date : 27 Sep, 2024
Duration : 5 Days
This course is designed to help employees who are experiencing intense emotional and/or stressful situations at work.
- Interpret and use the EI competencies framework to develop personality when interacting with others.
- How to boost your emotional intelligence post covid 19
- Develop interpersonal skills such as self-awareness
- Manage self-talk and negative feelings towards a situation or person so that it does not disrupt one’s behavior.
- Recognize ‘anger triggers’ and how it can affect one and others.
- Control and guide emotions when managing others to achieve productivity.
- Cultivate empathy or the ability to understand the emotional makeup of other people and skill in responding according to their emotional reactions
- Develop an optimistic mind-set.
- Recognize and respond to others’ feelings in an appropriate manner.
- Monitor and Manage Emotional Bank Account.
- Acquire useful guides in developing self-awareness, self-management, self-motivation, social awareness, and relationship management skills.
Course Outline (Content):
Introduction to Emotional Intelligence
Difference Between IQ, EQ, And Personality
- What is Emotional Intelligence (EQ)?
- Why is EQ so important?
- Emotional Intelligence Framework and EQ Competencies
- Knowing Your Current Level of EQ Competencies
- Differentiating Between a High EQ and Low EQ Person
- Recognizing Basic Emotions
- How Emotions can affect Behaviors
- Recognizing my Patterns, my Emotional Triggers
- Three Tips to Use EI immediately
- Useful Guides to Self –Awareness
- Group Activity and Individual Exercise
- Negative and Positive Emotions
- Managing your Negative Emotions
- Tips in Managing Anger
- Stress Management Tips
- The Power of Positive Self-Talk
- Moving Away from Being Pessimistic to Optimistic
- Useful Guides to Self –Management and Self-Motivation
- Effective Listening to Raise your Social Awareness
- Demonstrate and Increase Empathy
- Ten Obstacles to Empathic Communication
- Key Steps to Effective Empathy
- Useful Guides to Social –Awareness
- Recognizing Reasons Why Relationships Fails
- Five Steps to Manage and Resolve Conflict in the Workplace
- Seven Mistakes to Avoid in Conflict Resolution
- Managing Your Emotional Bank Account
- Useful Guides to Relationship –Management
Who Should Attend?
Managers, business professionals and individuals who have decided to learn and develop their emotional intelligence competencies to enhance as well as manage their relationships at work and in life.
We utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This training course will be conducted as a highly interactive workshop session. A variety of training methodologies will be used Before and during the course whenever applicable. Some of these methods are gamification, online pre-post test, role plays, self-assessment instruments, group exercises & case studies.