Start Date: 20 June, 2021
End Date : 24 June, 2021
Duration : 5 Days
The course will help leaders to understand the need for a collaborative environment in order to achieve common purposes.
- Become more effective by enabling each team member to share ideas and generate solutions.
- Remove roadblocks that prevent employees from doing their best work.
- Enhance team creativity and involvement without expensive programs or initiatives.
- Differentiate yourself and become more influential in your organization.
- Help increase employee retention and engagement.
- Develop a mindset that can increase your innovation skills and produce new ideas.
- Provide greater opportunities for employees to own and implement their ideas.
- Reduce performance issues by increasing employee involvement and leadership skills.
Course Outline (Content):
Mastering the Principles of Collaboration
- Principles of Effective Collaboration
- How and When to Collaborate Based on Subordinate Goals
- Tools to Promote a Collaborative Environment
Becoming a Collaborative Leader
- Leadership Styles
- Assessing Effectiveness as a Leader in a Collaborative Setting
- Improving Network to Promote Collaboration.
- Benefits of collaborative leaders versus traditional leaders
Building Disciplined Processes and Unified Teams
- Effective Collaborative Processes
- Strong Work Relationships and Unified Teams
- Obstructions and Derailers That Block Collaboration
- Steps for Gaining Buy-In for Collaboration
- Team Norms that increase trust and respect
- Enhancing group decision-making
Enhancing Collaborative Communication
- Processes for Collaborative Communication
- Managing toxic workplace communication
- Active Listening Skills That Promote Better Work Relationships
- Handling Conflict in a Constructive, Collaborative Way
Who Should Attend?
Supervisors and Managers who want to create a more dynamic, loyal, and energized workplace.
- Effective Collaboration
- Influencing & Communication for Impact