Start Date: 8 Dec, 2024
End Date : 12 Dec, 2024
Duration : 5 Days
This course provides you with a complete understanding of Leadership concepts. The course is taught with particular emphasis on managing teams and practical real-life applications.
- Understand the need for teams in today’s changing business environment.
- Define their role as a team leader and how to generate a positive contribution to team development.
- Become an effective communicator within a team working culture
- Align team goals to strategic objectives and motivate team members to achieve those goals.
- Effectively lead people to higher levels of productivity and performance.
Course Outline (Content):
- Understanding what Motivates people
- Teams – Benefits and Challenges
- How Teams work
- Team dynamics / Team roles
- Developing trust
- Leadership in a Team Environment
- The art of leadership
- Sharing the vision
- Setting stretch goals in a SMART way
- Aligning teams and strategic direction
- Ensuring strategic alignment
- Focussing the teams effort
- Reward and recognition
- Communications – a key motivator
- Techniques for performance and productivity improvement
Who Should Attend?
This program is intended for any employee who provides guidance, leadership or manages another employee. This could include team leaders, crew chiefs, leads, new supervisors, and middle managers
We utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This training course will be conducted as a highly interactive workshop session. A variety of training methodologies will be used Before and during the course whenever applicable. Some of these methods are gamification, online pre-post test, role plays, self-assessment instruments, group exercises & case studies.