Start Date: 26 September, 2021
End Date : 30 September, 2021
Duration : 5 Days
This course is designed to help managers and team leaders whose responsibilities require Planning, decision making, scheduling, delegation, leading and managing resources.
- Become more productive by reordering priorities and establishing realistic deadlines.
- Learn the practical steps involved in the delegation that succeeds.
- Be more aware of your strengths and areas for improvement.
- Apply and effectively use the systematic process of planning, problem identification and the rational model for decision making.
- Use environmental scanning, and breakeven analysis as tools for planning.
- Identify key performance measures to control & monitor the outcome of the plan.
Course Outline (Content):
- Planning Tools & Steps
- Analyzing Opportunities
- SMART Objectives
- Determining Alternative Courses of Action
- Selecting a Course of Action
- Formulating Derivative Plans
- Monitoring the Plan
- Managing Multiple Tasks “Priorities & Deadlines”:
- Benefits of Time Management
- Priorities-Setting, Task Analysis, and Planning Techniques
- Coordinating Teams, Tasks, and Projects
- Differences Between Delegating & Giving Tasks
- The Rational Approach to Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Force Field Analysis
- Performance Management
- Establishing Performance Standards
- Measuring Actual Performance
- Taking Corrective Action
Who Should Attend?
Managers and employees whose responsibilities require Planning, scheduling, delegation, leading, managing resources and making decisions.
- Project Management
- Analytical Thinking