Start Date: 5 May, 2024
End Date : 9 May, 2024
Duration : 5 Days
How do you cope with challenging customers and situations in the workplace? This workshop sets out to demonstrate how engaging customers properly can benefit both the employee and the customer. Effective customer service can change a company’s reputation for the better.
By the end of this training program, each participant will be able to:
- Describe high quality customer service.
- List the benefits of providing excellent customer service to external customers.
- Identify barriers to providing high quality customer service.
- Apply techniques for dealing with angry or upset customers by successfully learning new techniques.
- Demonstrate how to measure customer satisfaction levels and take corrective action if needed.
- Understand and identify different behavioral styles and adapt as necessary.
- Successful understanding customer complaints and resolve the problem.
Course Outline (Content):
- Customer Service
- Psychology for Communication
- Dealing with Difficult Customers
- Building Customer Loyalty
- Where Service Excellence Starts
Who Should Attend?
- This program is suitable for individuals who provide a service or product to external or internal customer, including customer service representatives, sales personnel who have a direct or indirect interaction with the customer.
We utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This training course will be conducted as a highly interactive workshop session. A variety of training methodologies will be used Before and during the course whenever applicable. Some of these methods are gamification, online pre-post test, role plays, self-assessment instruments, group exercises & case studies.