Start Date: 8 August, 2021
End Date : 12 August, 2021
Duration : 5 Days
The course will help you to learn to use powerful tools and techniques to turn every speech or presentation into a rewarding experience.
- Prepare to deliver high impact presentations.
- How to perform a presentation confidently.
- How to deliver the message clearly.
- Use your voice and body language effectively and real examples.
- Displays tact and diplomacy when communicating on sensitive issues.
- Use Visual Aids and Support Materials effectively.
- Use relaxation techniques to overcome nervousness.
- Expertly handle difficult questions and situations.
Course Outline (Content):
Prepare to Give Presentation
- Learn the benefits of rehearsing, adhering to a time frame and speaking from notes.
- Reduce stress and speaker’s anxiety.
Balance Verbal and Nonverbal Messages
- The Impact of Body Language on your Message.
- Practice nonverbal impact skills to reduce nervousness and to engage the attention of your listeners.
- Make your content clearer and more memorable.
- Building and Enhancing Credibility through Language.
Use the latest Visual Aids and Support Materials
- Describe the purpose of visual aids and support materials.
- Identify tips for effective composition of visual content & speaker aids.
Handle Questions from the Audience
- Explain the importance of the questioned - answer session.
- Engage your audience with online comments and questions as learning happens.
- Respond professionally to questions from the audience.
Who Should Attend?
All staff members who need to be able to conduct high impact presentations and to speak persuasively and convincingly with colleagues and others.
- Influencing & Communication for Impact.