Start Date: 27 June, 2021
End Date : 1 July, 2021
Duration : 5 Days
Managers, team leaders, directors, project managers, supervisors and all professional who need to develop their skills in innovation.
- Think clearly, creatively and originally.
- Identifies ways to extend and apply innovative ideas to enhance teamwork and business results.
- Techniques leaders need to enhance the formation and performance of effective teams.
- Identifies ways to streamline and improve established processes and procedures.
- Works beyond traditional boundaries; willing to take risks and explore ideas.
- Provides the energy and drive to identify and implement new methods and improvements to meet business and customer expectations.
- Able to pioneer new creative ideas, adapt processes and create new solutions.
Course Outline (Content):
- The Infinite Power and Potential of your Mind
- Your Amazing Brain
- Left Brain / Right Brain
- Stimulating a Creative Frame of Mind
- Obstacles to Creativity and Innovation
- Innovation and Leadership
- Innovation in the Chemical Industry
- Creating an Environment for Open Innovation
- How the World’s Most Innovative Companies Brainstorm
- Tools for Creative Thinking
- Mind Map for memory, creative thinking, and making decisions
- How to set up open innovation procedures
Who Should Attend?
Managers, team leaders, directors, project managers, supervisors.
- Emotional Intelligence
- Influencing & Communication for Impact