Start Date: 3 March, 2024
End Date : 7 March, 2024
Duration : 5 Days
Managers, team leaders, directors, project managers, supervisors and all professional who need to develop their skills in innovation.
- Identify and develop innovation in the team, leading to the growth of talent
- Create a high performing team through active engagement and collaboration
- Identifies ways to extend and apply innovative ideas to enhance teamwork and business results.
- Techniques leaders need to enhance the formation and performance of effective teams.
- Identifies ways to streamline and improve established processes and procedures.
- Works beyond traditional boundaries; willing to take risks and explore ideas.
- Building a Culture of Innovation for Hybrid and Virtual Teams
- Able to pioneer new creative ideas, adapt processes and create new solutions.
- Manage team performance through trust and empowerment
- Understand the role of the leader in team situations as the facilitator of engagement, collaboration, innovation, trust and empowerment in team situations
- Develop core team leading behavioural competencies to effectively lead a team
Course Outline (Content):
- The Infinite Power and Potential of your Mind
- Your Amazing Brain
- Left Brain / Right Brain
- Stimulating a Creative Frame of Mind
- Obstacles to Creativity and Innovation
- Innovation and Leadership
- Team dynamics
- Team Profile Assessment
- Identifying optimum team roles
- Creating an Environment for Open Innovation
- Non-traditional team structures
- Innovation for Hybrid and Virtual Teams
- How the World’s Most Innovative Companies Brainstorm
- Tools for Creative Thinking
- Mind Map for memory, creative thinking, and making decisions
- How to set up open innovation procedures
- Managing and dealing with conflict
- Handling and managing change
- Empowerment and Team Development
- Mentoring and Coaching in teams
- Working the Team Performance Curve
Who Should Attend?
Managers, team leaders, directors, project managers, supervisors.
We utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This training course will be conducted as a highly interactive workshop session. A variety of training methodologies will be used Before and during the course whenever applicable. Some of these methods are gamification, online pre-post test, role plays, self-assessment instruments, group exercises & case studies.