Start Date: 8 August, 2021
End Date : 12 August, 2021
Duration : 5 Days
This course is designed to help engineers and anyone who has influence over the creation, adoption and implementation of new products, services, and processes.
- Help induce creativity by featuring original content and fresh thinking.
- Develop an appreciation for creating a compelling innovation strategy.
- Assess their potential for creativity and innovation.
- Employ a variety of creative thinking strategies in the workplace,
- Practice the creative processes of engineering design and innovation.
- Contribute effectively to project team outcomes.
- Use individual and group techniques to help generate creative ideas.
- Create a pleasant work environment conducive to creativity for self and others.
Course Outline (Content):
- Innovation and Creativity
- Innovation within a Team of Engineers
- Professional Competencies
- Innovation in Practice
- Different approaches to sourcing external ideas
- Creativity in Action
- A range of Creativity Tools
- A range of Approaches for Gathering Deep Customer Insights.
- Bringing Ideas to Life
- Building an Innovative Organization
Who Should Attend?
Engineers, team leaders, project managers, supervisors and anyone who has influence over the creation, adoption and implementation of new products, services and processes.
- Analytical Thinking
- Problem and situation analysis