Start Date: 2 Sep, 2024
End Date : 6 Sep, 2024
Duration : 5 Days
This course is designed to help managers and supervisors who want to develop their teams and need to be more assertive and less passive-aggressive.
- Know how to manage and diffuse anger.
- Conduct self-assessments of your personal strengths and areas for improvement.
- Learn strategies for preventing the build-up of frustration.
- Deal assertively with problems of buried and misdirected anger.
- Know how to keep calm when faced with outbursts.
Course Outline (Content):
Understand about anger
- Anger’s journey from stimulus to response
- Anger and our bodies, minds and behaviour
- Personal anger patterns
Managing our own anger
- Deal with the backlog of unresolved anger
- Express feelings appropriately
- Channels for anger energy
How to deal with other people’s anger
- Facing an angry outburst
- Dealing with chronic anger of other people
- Strategies for your self
- Strategies for others
Personal action Plan
Who Should Attend?
Managers and supervisors who need to be more assertive and have difficulty coping with stressful situations.
We utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This training course will be conducted as a highly interactive workshop session. A variety of training methodologies will be used Before and during the course whenever applicable. Some of these methods are gamification, online pre-post test, role plays, self-assessment instruments, group exercises & case studies.